IntroductionThis policy describes the cookies used by MedBioinformatics Solutions S.L (hereinafter, “MedBio”, the “Company”, or “we/us”), in its websites at https://disgenetplus.com/ and https://api.disgenetplus.com/ (together, the “Website”), in compliance with Spanish Law 34/2002 (Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de servicios de la sociedad de la información y de comercio electrónico).
You can choose the categories of cookies you want us to install in the cookie banner that pops up the first time you access our Website. Please note that technical cookies are strictly necessary for the Website to properly work and cannot be rejected.
What is a cookie?A cookie is a small text file which is stored on your computer or other device such as mobile phones or tablet by a website. Cookies allow a website to remember your preferences whilst visiting the website in order to provide you with a more personalized experience. They help to make our Website work efficiently and can allow us to track how the site is used for making improvements.
Which type of cookies uses the Website?In our website we use both our own cookies and third-party cookies:
- Own cookies are cookies sent to your device by our domain.
- Third-party cookies are sent to your device by domains that are not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data collected by means of the cookies.
In accordance with the purpose of the cookies, the cookies we use can be divided into the following categories:
- TECHNICAL COOKIES (necessary): cookies necessary for browsing and for the proper functioning of the website. Its use allows basic functions of the website as access to pages of the website with restricted access, make processes of verification, security, control of traffic and communication of data. The legal basis that allows us to collect your data through these cookies is our legitime interest in order to manage our Website. See the cookies table below for more details on these cookies.
- PREFERENCES COOKIES: they allow the Website to remember information that changes the way the site itself behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located. The legitimate basis that allows us to collect your data through cookies is our legitimate interest to adapt our site to your preferences. See the cookies table below for more details on these cookies.
- ANALYTIC COOKIES: allow to monitor and analyse the behaviour of web users. The information collected through this type of cookies is used for measuring the activity of the website, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of those websites, applications and platforms, in order to improve the website and our service offerings. The legal basis that allows us to collect your data through these cookies is your consent. See the cookie table below for the details of these cookies.
If you want to disable cookies, go to the “preferences” menu of the browser or browser settings and find the privacy section. As an example, you can follow the instructions below:
|JSESSIONID||Technical (strictly necessary)||Own cookie||Necessary for browsing and for the proper functioning of the website||When the browsing session ends|
|AWSELB||Technical (strictly necessary)||Amazon||Necessary to properly map the session to an AWS instance.||When the browsing session ends or at most one day after creation|
|AWSELBCORS||Technical (strictly necessary)||Amazon||Necessary to properly map the session to an AWS instance.||When the browsing session ends or at most one day after creation|
|_ga||Analytic (optional)||Use it to distinguish the users.||2 years|
|_gid||Analytic (optional)||Use it to distinguish the users.||24 hours|
|_gat||Analytic (optional)||Use it to limit the percentage of requests. If Google Analytics has been implemented using Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be called _dc_gtm_<property-id>||1 minute|
Version 1.0: 05 of October 2020